Relisting due to unpaid buyer. Please do not bid unless
1965 Honda S90 Sport. Custom 125CC build with electric
Before the Honda purists start harassing and saying that
this is blasphemy, please hear me out. I've restored enough vintage Hondas to
original condition that I deserved to modify this one. Also, this a custom
build that even Mr. Soichiro Honda himself would be proud of.
- Frame and tank stripped and repainted forest green.
- Tank has been sealed. The chrome does have slight
scratches, but definitely still shiny.
- Frame has modified brackets to accept larger engine.
- Engine is from a 1985 ATC 125M with CDI. Top end and carburetor have been rebuilt. All
- 4 speed semi auto with High Lo sub transmission
- Electric start is a very nice convenience feature. Pull
start also works well.
- Custom headlight with hi/lo beam function. Yellow tint and
grille guard for protection.
- The seat pan is an original from an S90, but it has been
reupholstered to match the custom bar bag and grips.
- New rear shocks.
- The original horn mounts were used to substitute with a
- New "dual sport" tires with tubes.
- Custom fitted exhaust.
- Battery is an Antigravity Li-Ion 4 cell that fits in the
factory location. This is not a cheap battery!
- All electronics (CDI, relay, rectifier) were mounted onto
a plate on the bottom inside of the frame. Very neatly done.
- Gas cap slides open and a key removes it.
- Handy little matching leather bag. Can be used for tools
or fishing tackle as you putt down to the river.
Things to note:
- I did not add a choke cable function - I have a spring
that is used to manually lock the choke open until it warms up.
- Does not have rear brake function. It does have new brake
shoes, but no foot lever. I don't use a rear brake, and it does not get ridden
in the streets. If you're handy and find this to be a problem it wouldn't be
too hard to adapt one. An original S90 foot lever comes with the bike.
- Does not have a title. Being in California I didn't feel
the need to jump through all the hoops and hurdles needed to get a title at the
DMW. Also, I use this to ride around my property only. Comes with Bill of Sale
if you need paperwork for your state.
All in all this is a really cool vintage Honda. Easy and fun
to ride around and really gets people asking questions. Personally, I've never
seen one like it. Please ask all questions you may have. I will respond in a
Please bid responsibly. $500 is due by 24 hours of end of
auction. It is the buyers responsibility to arrange shipping, but I can assist.
Get started with our new US license plates search service Learn more >
USACarSales.PRO does not store additional information about the seller except for those contained in the announcement. The site does not responsible for the published ads, does not the guarantor of the agreements and does not cooperating with transport companies.
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price!