2005 Pontiac GTO 6 Speed69,400 Miles - Subject to slight change as car is driven.Torrid Red Exterior/Red InteriorClean Carfax - Can be emailed to prospective purchaser. I recently purchased this vehicle from the previous owner, a close friend who has owned it for the previous 11 years/50K miles. I planned to make it perfect and use, but with other projects I do not have the time to enjoy. I am the fourth owner, and in the past two months I have:
- Painted the entire nose of the car: It had a few unsightly rock chips that I wanted to clean up- Replaced/painted the mirror: It was damaged by a cyclist and replaced- Painted OEM wheels gloss black
- Brand new lloyds car mats- Repainted the door handle grooves, a known issue with these cars to peel.
- Reupholstered the headliner with OEM-style fabric, another known issue for it to fall with time.- New battery
Aftermarket components:- SAP Grill- BC Coilovers- Pioneer Headunit- It has the 1->4 skip shift plug-in. The car came from manufacturer forcing you from 1st to 4th gear at times to avoid gas guzzler tax, and this allows you to shift as you please.- I will include the stock spoiler, as well as stock components that I have. I need to check in storage, as I believe I have most of the stock suspension components.
Car has never had engine/exhaust work done to it. Car starts/drives well, no known steering/drivetrain issues, no CELs, engine has never been flashed/modified. Paint is in very good condition. I am happy to send a cold start video, a walk through, and any other detailed videos upon request.
NOTE: The car is not perfect, mainly interior/trim components that I wanted to disclose below: - Passenger seatbelt likely needs replacement, it does not tighten well.
- Dome/visor lights not on. I just had the headliner redone, and it is either a connection or bulb issue.
- Glovebox comes with, but will need to be reattached, as it fell to the floor when opening.
- I believe the driver's side window has fallen out of the frame somewhat. It will open partially, the motor runs, but is slow and I stop opening it about an inch down, as I do not want to burn the motor out.
- Trim piece on back of drivers door is missing.
- Drivers door used to stick a bit, but has been fine recently.
- One key and valet key. Unlock/lock buttons have worn off key, therefore needs to be unlocked/locked by key.
- Hood release latch needs repair. Common problem with numerous solutions found online. It does open, but latch needs to be held as hood is pushed down.- Car needs an alignment.
I have the car priced lower then comparables, due to my above disclosures. For anyone familiar with this car or interior trim in general, these are reasonable repairs that take just a bit of patience.
I am happy to discuss the car in detail to anyone interested. Please shoot me a message with your number. Car is sold as is/where is. $500 Non-refundable deposit required within 24 hours of purchase via Paypal, remainder due via certified check/cash. Do not purchase the car without contacting me first, I would like to confirm the buyer is serious. Buyer will have to arrange transport, and I am happy to help with coordination.
Get started with our new US license plates search service Learn more >
USACarSales.PRO does not store additional information about the seller except for those contained in the announcement. The site does not responsible for the published ads, does not the guarantor of the agreements and does not cooperating with transport companies.
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price!